The team at Bishop+Rook start the restoration of their latest Land Rover Defender 110 – “Project Blackwater.”
This French Land Rover Defender 110 came to the workshop with some very questionable paint and body work, but a smooth running motor. Follow along as we begin the process of stripping back the layers of ugly paint to discover what might be hidden beneath.
Seeing behind the scenes on a full restoration, including new experiments with a product from Cooper’s Strip Club that shows how to gently remove years of old paint without damaging the original body panels.
Hand built Land Rover Defenders: Sourcing, Import, and Restoration. Workshops in US, UK, Spain, and South Africa. Account managed by the B+R team.
Sign-Up For Inventory Updates
Recent Journal Entries
- Unveiling the Dressed-Up Pig: Deception in Vintage Land Rover Defender Online SalesA
- Vintage Land Rover Defender: A Classic Daily Driver With Timeless Appeal
- Introducing the Bishop+Rook Heritage Journal: A Guide to Your First Defender
- The Defender Journey: It’s Not Where You Begin, But Rather Where You End
- Spring 2023 Land Rover Defender Pricing Notes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 25 other subscribers